Thursday, June 8, 2017

°C-ute - To Tomorrow/ Final Squall/ The Curtain Rises (regular C) ~unboxing~

And lastly, here is my unboxing of type C of °C-ute's last single To Tomorrow/ Final Squall/ The Curtain Rises


In the music video clothes of The Curtain rises. This cover looks really cool and for once it is all the members in one picture and not little ones of all of them.


Obi


This is what the inside looks like


I love the gray design of the CD!!


The cover is so nice. The members look really good in black


Lyrics da yooo


Ooooh thus picture looks awesome. I like the laser thingies.


And this time I got Maimi again, hahaha.
It's not even funny, it's just really cool how I got her in every version!!! She's the best xD


1. To Tomorrow
2. Final Squall
3. The Curtain Rises
4. To Tomorrow (instrumental)
5. Final Squall (instrumental)
6. The Curtain Rises (instrumental)

I still love all the songs. Singing them in Karaoke makes me quite sad though..
Only 4 days left *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment