Wednesday, June 7, 2017

°C-ute - To Tomorrow/ Final Squall/ The Curtain Rises (regular B) ~unboxing~

Next up is the regular B version of °C-ute's last single To Tomorrow/ Final Squall/ The Curtain Rises. This one is in the style of Final Squall.


I really like the red outfits of Final Squall. The members look really beautiful and I quite like this cover, even though the design could be better


I love red!


The inside


The CD looks really cool, I like this colour!


The cover again


Lyrics of the three songs


Now THIS is a really beautifulpicture. Damn, why don't they take the inside pictures as covers? *sigh*


And my photocard is.... Maimi again. WTF I got her again hahahaha xD
She looks so stunning though *-*

Tracklist:

1. To Tomorrow
2. Final Squall
3. The Curtain Rises
4. To Tomorrow (instrumental)
5. Final Squall (instrumental)
6. The Curtain Rises (instrumental)

I wrote about the songs already, and I quite like all of them a lot. For Final Squall I have to say it has been growin on me a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment