Tuesday, June 6, 2017

°C-ute - To Tomorrow/ Final Squall/ The Curtain Rises (regular A) ~unboxing~

I finally got to unbox °C-ute's last single!! Today I am going to show you To Tomorrow/ Final Squall/ The Curtain Rises regular Type A. It's the To Tomorrow themed one so let's take a look at it:


On the cover we have our lovely °C-ute girls in their To Tomorrow outfits and outside in some beautiful scenery.. This is from the video (which is really beautiful btw)


Obi Time


This is the inside


You can't see it thaaat well but there are clouds on the CD and it's really beautiful *-*


Its so beautiful!


Booklet also has clouds in the backgroud


This picture looks  so stunning!!! I even wish they made this as the cover picture because it is so beautiful


And my bonus card: Maimiiii!! I'm really happy about Maimi, because I never got her before :)

Tracklist:

1. To Tomorrow
2. Final Squall
3. The Curtain Rises
4. To Tomorrow (instrumental)
5. Final Squall (instrumental)
6. The Curtain Rises (instrumental)

It's so weird to have a whole single only with English titled songs xD
To tomorrow is a beautiful song and it has lovely lyrics.
Final Squall is like the best song of this single and it's quite typical °C-ute in my opinion.
The Curtain Rises is a usual dance °C-ute song. It's quite cool and I think the rap is quite nice!!
I really like all the songs, even though I wasn't hooked on them that much at first and I still think °C-ute has better songs, their last single feels a bit basic to me. Still, they are really beautiful songs and I like them a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment