Monday, June 5, 2017

°C-ute - 2 °C-ute Shinsei Naru Best Album ~unboxing~

Since there is only one week left until C-ute disbanding, I thought I will do an unboxing of C-ute's 2 °C-ute Shinsei Naru Best Album. It consists of some of their most popular songs, with some of them being re-recorded in 2012 with the 5 girls and some of them have different instrumental arrangements.
They also released a last Best of album, but let's check out this little gem from 5 years ago:


The cover is really cute, I like the use of their colours.


This is such a lovely group!! I love them so much


Maimi on the Obi, so cute!


The inside and the CD is really beautiful!


And behind the CD there are the girls..


Best cover *-*


And inside of the little booklet. I do think their clothes upper part look a bit wird though xD


This outfit is so much better!! I like it a loooooot.
Maimi looks so stunning!


Nakky is such a beauty!!!


Airi is the cutest!


Short hair Chisato is the best


MaiMai being a real cutie



They are the best. Aaaaaah I love them so much T.T


Backside with petals.. beautifuuuul


Aaaand I got an Airi trading card! I was so happy when I got her. <3

The packaging is quite cool and more interesting than normal H!P CDs! 


Tracklist:

1. Massara Blue Jeans (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
2. Soku Dakishimete (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
3. Ookii na Ai de Motenashite (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
4. Wakkyanai Z (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
5. Sakura Chirari (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
6. JUMP (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
7. Tokaikko Junjou (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
8. LALALA Shiawase no Uta (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
9. Namida no iro (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
10. Edo no temari Uta II (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
11. Seishun Song (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)
12. Dance de Bakoon
13. Kiss me Aishiteru
14. Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko
15. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku
16. ''Daisuki'' no Imi wo Oshiete

The rearranged versions of the old songs are quite interesting, I especially like Soku Dakishimete, Namida no iro and Airi's Edo no Temari Uta II. Kiss me Aishiteru and Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko are are two of my favourite C-ute songs ever and I also quite like the only new song ''Daisuki'' no Imi wo Oshiete.

I think this is a beautiful collection of songs, and even though I like some of the original songs better, it's a nice idea and I'm happy that I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment