Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Morning Musume '17 - BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy regular B ~unboxing~

Now it'S time for the unboxing of Morning Musume' 17's regular edition of their single BRAND NEW MORNING/ Jealousy Jealousy. This is the Jealousy styled one.


I quite like this cover. The dresses are ok, a bit plain but I like them. I also like the music video ones with half white and half blackish a lot though


Black/ white obi


Inside


I quite like the CD design of this one xD


Cover again, it's really lovely.. and again 13th gen in the middle


Everyone is so beautiful!


Lyrics

And here are my photocars:




I got 13th gen for both singles, haha. I like them a lot though *-*

Tracklist:

1. BRAND NEW MORNING
2. Jealousy Jealousy
3. BRAND NEW MORNING (instrumental)
4. Jealousy Jealousy (instrumental)

I already said so before, but I really like this single and both songs are epic and catchy!!

See you next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment