Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Morning Musume '17 - BRAND NEW MORNING/ Jealousy Jealousy regular A ~unboxing~

I'm back with an unboxing and this time it is Morning Musume '17 single BRAND NEW MORNING/ Jealousy Jealousy's regular A version. This is a godly single and let me show you the CD:


The cover is cool and I like the outfits. This is the first single for 13gen, so they are featured in the middle.


Obi


This is the inside. I really like the red theme


And the CD looks nice


Coolest cover again


And all the members.. this style reminds me of Wagamama though xD


Lyrics

And here we have my photocards for this version:




I especially love the card with everyone *-*

Tracklist:

1. BRAND NEW MORNING
2. Jealousy Jealousy
3. BRAND NEW MORNING (instrumental)
4. Jealousy Jealousy (instrumental)

I like both sings a lot. BRAND NEW MORNING is such a ncie introduction to the new Morning Musume and I just love this type of cool songs, the dance is badass and I love the uiform style.
Jealousy Jealousy is a really fun cool and song. I just love the rap part, haha.

So yeah, I love this single!!

No comments:

Post a Comment