Monday, March 6, 2017

Morning Musume '16 - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu/ Mukidashi de Mukiatte/ Sou janai (regular A)

After a very long time I am finally going to review Morning Musume's Single ''Sexy Cat no Enzetsu/ Mukidashi de Mukiatte/ Sou janai''. In this post I will show you the Regular Edition A, a.k.a the Sexy Cat edition.


Because as you can see, this cover has the girls in their Sexy Cat outfits. I actually really, really like the outfits. The cat ones of Duu, Mizuki and Sakura but also the other outfits look really stylish.



Eripon on the Obi xD


Here we have the cover again. I think this is my favourite out of all the editions.


And all the members again. They all look so beautiful!


Lyrics


And here we have the CD, which looks cool!


Since I have two versions, here are my two Trading Cards. I GOT DUU FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WAAAH. Like really, I never got a Duu card before, and to have it of her as a cat is the best thing ever!!
And I'm also really really happy about Miki. because she is such a precious girl.

Tracklist:

1. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
2. Mukidashi de Mukiatte
3. Sou janai
4. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu (instrumental)
5. Mukidashi de Mukiatte (instrumental)
6. Sou janai (instrumental)

I like all the songs A LOT. This is my favourite single in like so long and I still love it so much. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu is sexy and mostly catchy while Mukidashi de Mukiatte is just really a cool dance song and I love the feeling of the song. Sou janai is also a great song and I personally really like the Maria Center *-* I can't even decide which song I like the most but maybe it's Sexy Cat, also because of the video!!

So yeah, I love this single, especially this Version is great and it was really nice to see it being released real time here in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment