Monday, January 23, 2017

Nogizaka46 - Sayonara no Imi regular edition

After the handshake I should also unbox the regular edition of Nogizaka46's single ''Sayonara no Imi''. IÄm really behind with unboxings but let's do this:


Just like every other version, I really like this cover. There are Himeka, Hinako, Minami and Ikoma. I'm ecpecially happy to see Himeka and purple is one of my favourite colours!! *-*


Backside with Under Members: Kotobo, Iori, Ranze and Miria. Ranze is awesome


Purple Obi time


The inside


And the CD. I still don't fully get the writing thing


Behind the CD are our cover girls again!! They are all so beautiful


Coverr


And the inside of the booklet..


Kazumiiiinnnn


Misa looking like a goddess

Sayonara no Imi lyrics

Kodoku na Aozora lyrics


And here is cutie Hoshino


All the senbatsu members


Saito Chiharu


Maaya and Rottii


And Karin


Lastly the backside

Tracklist:

1. Sayonara no Imi
2. Kodoku na Aozora
3. Naimononedari
4. Sayonara no Imi (off vocal)
5. Kodoku na Aozora (off vocal)
6. Naimononedari (off vocal)

Sayonara no Imi is still awesome and Kodoku na Aozora a nice song. Naimonodenari is a solo song by Nanamin and since it's her last one it is slow, quite and beautiful. I like it and I'm happy she got a solo song, despite it being on the CD only version. Well, but after all this is the most bought version, haha.
So yeah, not as special as the other versions, but still cool and it has Nanamin's solo!

2 comments:

  1. I thought Maichun is not there, the one above Ikoma is Kitano Hinako in my opinion, idk... sometimes it's hard for me to recognize her with different style of make up XD
    anyway, nice to meet you :D, I really like reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are right again. Maichun is on Type D, haha xD
      Thank you a lot!

      Delete