Monday, January 16, 2017

AKB48 - High Tension Theater Edition ~unboxing~

Since I already went to my AKB48 Handshake event I thought I would show you what it looks like to recieve the theater edition of High Tension,
I will actually show the inside of the box in this post, so it s a real unboxing, haha xD


I put it a bit dfferent, so you could see the CD's a bit better.


My CD's!!!


That's what the CD front looks like. Paruru is rocking it, even though I still think it's ironic that she centers a song called High Tension xD


Backside with all the senbatsu members. Really small though


Pink and blue obiii


Inside of the CD


Looks a bit boring though


Background as well


Here is the cover again!! Paruru is beautiful


Lyrics


And credits


The other sidehas everyone on it. Paruru is so big haha



And a bit closer


And here are the photos that I got:


Tano-chan and Annin. You can't believe how happy I am about Tano!! Nice that I got one of my favourites :3 And Annin is the only Senbatsu member I got xD


Takagi anf Lemon-chan. Miorin looks really cute!!


Nagisa and then a random Team 8 member (Tsumugi)


Only Team 8 members left and I don't really know them...


Terada Misaki, who has a cool name^

Tracklist:

1. High Tension
2. Osaekirenai Shoudou
3. Mata Anata no Koto wo Kangaeta
4. High Tension (off vocal)
5. Osaekirenai Shoudou (off vocal)
6. Mata Anata no Koto wo Kangaeta (off vocal)

The songs are quite nice. I came to like High Tension since it is a really fun song! Osaekirenai Shoudou and Mata Anata no Koto wo Kangaeta are also two beautiful songs.
This is not my favourite single, but I do think it is a solid release. This is actually the first time that I'm buying a Theater Edition, which is also really interesting. I do like the DVD versions more.

No comments:

Post a Comment