Thursday, January 26, 2017

AKB - High Tension Type D regular ~unboxing~

Today I'm presenting AKB48's Type D of their single High Tension. Bought this at tower Records to get the JuriParu Bonus photo!!


Of course I bought the version with Jurina on it. Nana also looks so cool here


Backside and Jurina is so stunning *cries*


Obiiii. It is even a little bit different from the Theater Edition one xD


Inside


CD looks the same though, hahaha


And the DVD is just a pink version..


And here is the cover again. The colorful straps look interesting xD


Lyrics


And credits


Here is the whole inside booklet


Big Paruru again


Here is my shop bonus with JuriParu:

They are so cuuuuuute


And I got Nyan photo. I want that green shirt xD 

Tracklist:

1. High Tension
2. Osaekirenai Shoudou
3. Shishunki no Adrenaline
4. High Tension (off vocal)
5. Osaekirenai Shoudou (off vocal)
6. Shishunki no Adrenaline (off vocal)

DVD:

1. High Tension Music Video
2. Osaekirenai Shoudou Music Video
3. Shishunki no Adrenaline Music Video

As I already said, High Tension is a fun song and I quite like it, .. is also a beautiful song. But the best thing of this whole single is Shishunki no Adrenaline by Team 8 WEST. I like both, but I do prefer west over east. Not only because of the members,but also because of the song and video. This song is so cool and energetic and it fits Team 8 soooo well. Adding to that, Naruu is such a cutie and I still love Nanami!

I bough this version because of Jurina and Team 8 West and I am not disappointed.
I prefer it over the theater one and I love it a lot haha!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment