Sunday, November 6, 2016

Nogizaka46 - Hadashi de Summer Type D ~unboxing~

Today I'm doing an unboxing of Nogizaka46's single Hadashi de Summer type D. 


I chose this version mostly because of the cover!! I love the members, especially Wakasama and it's great to see Himetan on a cover and in Senbatsu *-* It's also cute that tehy are doing a selfie xD


Then we have the backside with 5 if the Under members and Hina is such a cutie!!! I love her! And Ranze is so beautiful..


The Obi


Here we have the inside


The CD looks really simple but I like it


And BLUEEEE


Haha, this picture is really funny!


The cover picture is more normal though xD


And inside there's a beautiful picture of Nanami :) Now I feel a bit sad about her graduaing but I'm so excited for her last single :3


Reika is simply the best *-*


Lyrics of Hadashi de Summer


Boku dake no Hikari lyrics


And Miona looks really nice as well


I love this shot of the Under members


Secret Graffiti lyrics


I don't know Miria that much, but she looks cute


Lovely Chiharu


Oh right, what happened to Iori xD


Rottiiiiiiii! She's still the best!!


Credits


Backside


And I got a picture of Sayuri. She looks really cute with short hair!! :3

Tracklist:

1. Hadashi de Summer
2. Boku dake no Hikari
3. Secret Graffiti
4. Hadashi de Summer (off vocal)
5. Boku dake no Hikari (off vocal)
6. Secret Graffiti (off vocal)

DVD:

1. Hadashi de Summer Music Video
2. Secret Graffiti Music Video
3. Short Movie: Iku ate no nai Bokutachi

I wasn't hooked on Hadashi de Summer at first, but it's a nice summer song, I love the Ashurin center and the video is awesome! It's a great song to listen to in shops and I heard it quite a lot. Boku dake no Hikari is also a good aong, but I like Secret Graffiti the most. It's just such a lovely song!! Higuchi is so cute and I love the music video and how they are all having fanclubs for her. xD

This is a great single, so I'm happy I bought it. :D

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanamin's graduation is sad and unexpected, and I regret not paying enough attention to her during her time in the group. On the brighter side, she got a great graduation single, the B-sides are cool too, especially the Under Members song, "Buranko". I'm a 48G fan, but honestly, 46G got much better songs than 48G this year XD (NMB48's Boku wa Inai single is a HUGE exception though). I mean, Nanamin's graduation single beats Paruru's single in every aspect, imo. Futari Saison might be my 2nd favorite after Harujion. It's a cool song, befitting the end of the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really liked 46group songs so much last year, Nanamin's graduation song was awesome. It is really sad, she has been such a big part of Nogizaka. Keyaki's debut song and Futari Saison are two of my favourite songs of the year!! I also like High Tension, even though 46's level is nearly unbeatable ;)

      Delete