Thursday, November 24, 2016

Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/ KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/ Ashita yarou wa Baka yarou (regular C) ~unboxing~

Here is my unboxing of Juice=Juice's single Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/ KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/ Ashita yarou wa Baka yarou regular C edition. This is once again another Tower Records purchase. This time I went to the one in Lake Town (Lake Town is pretty cool by the way).


I'm so in love with this cover and these clothes. Ashita yarou wa Baka yarou is probably my least favourite song out of this single, but the girls are looking so cool!


Backside


The Obi


Inside of the CD case


And the CD actually looks quite boring x'D


Epic cover


Backside of the lyric sheet looks nice as well


Lyrics timuuuu


And here is the Sayuki shop bonus from Tower Records. She's my favourite member, so I'm really really happy *-*

Tracklist:

1. Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~
2. KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!
3. Ashita yarou wa Baka yarou
4. Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ (instrumental)
5. KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! (instrumental)
6. Ashita yarou wa Baka yarou (instrumental)

Dream Road is a really cool and different type of EDM song for JuJu. I'm surprised but I like it a lot and it's cool to dance to! KEEP ON is a really up-beat and fun song and as I said Ashita yarou Baka yarou is not my most favourite song, but it's also not bad.^^

Even though it lacks a bit of impact compared to their latest singles, it's still a good single and I love especially Dream Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment