Monday, November 7, 2016

C-ute - Mugen Climax/ Ai wa Maru de Seidenki/ Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~ Type A regular ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of C-ute's new single Mugen Climax/ Ai wa Maru de Seidenki/ Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~ Type A regular.


I love the dark style of Mugen Climax!!




The CD looks beautiful!


Here you can see the cover picture better. I really love it, everyone looks so great *-*


Lyrics


Backside pictures looking great as well :3


The Bonus post card from Tsutaya looks quite nice


And I've got an Airi photocard!! Woohooo, I'm really happy about that and she looks great xD

Tracklist:

1. Mugen Climax
2. Ai wa Maru de Seidenki
3. Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~
4. Mugen Climax (instrumental)
5. Ai wa Maru de Seidenki (instrumental)
6. Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~ (instrumental)

About the songs, I'm really really in love with Mugen Climax. It's so cool, fast and DARK! I love this style and C-ute is simply perfect for it!! The video is simply perfect and the dance is SO EPIC! Ai wa Maru de Seidenki is a more fun and upbeat song. I like it and it makes me happy.. Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~ is more of a ballad type of song. It is quite beautiful and I love the member's voices.

As you can see, I love this single a lot. I wanted to go to some release events, but I sadly didn't have time.. :/ I still hope I will see C-ute, before they stop their activities!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment