Thursday, September 8, 2016

Keyakizaka46 - Silent Majority Type B ~unboxing~

Today I'm doing an unboxing of Keyakizaka46's debut single ''Silent Majority'' (type B).


I really like this cover and the blue colours!
Adding to that, I know all of the girls:
Suzumoto Miyu, Imazumi Yui, Kobayashi Yui and Watanabe Rika.


Backside and they are also showing their backs


Obi


Inside


CD


DVD


And I like this random shot here


The girls are so beautiful. And I love Yuichanzu


Tracklist with Tokyo in the background


Kobayashi Yui.
She is one of my favourites!!


Moriya Akane
A beauty!


Uemura Rina and Sugai Yuuka
Don't know Rina that well, but Yuuka is cool!


Ishimori Nijika
She has an interesting name and face :D


This group is so cool!


The girls from the back.
This is actually a really ncie picture


Backside


And my bonus photo is Harada Aoi. 
Don't really know her, but shes soooo cute!

CD:

1. Silent Majority
2. Te wo tsunaide Kaerouka
3. Shibuyagawa
4. Silent Majority (off-vocal)
5. Te wo tsunaide Kaerouka (off-vocal)
6. Shibuyagawa (off-vocal)

DVD:

1. Silent Majority music video
2. Shibuyagawa music video
3. Imaizumi Yui
4. Uemura Rina
5. Ozeki Rika
6. Oda Nana
7. Sato Shiori
8. Shida Manaka
9. Moriya Akane

This is a pretty awesome debut song! The songs are all very good. Silent Majority is cool and I especially like Shibuyagawa, since it's so relaxing and the two Yui's are talented!
The videos are very pretty and I especially lke Imaizumi's personal video xD
Just like Nogizaka, there are a few strange videos, but it's still cool to see so much creativity!

So yeah, I really recommend this single! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment