Monday, November 30, 2015

Nogizaka46 - Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga iru Type A ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of Nogizaka46's newest Single Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru Type A. Once again Nogizaka didn't disappoint and I just had to buy this one.


This is seriously one of the best Nogi covers ever. The double center of Nanase and Maiyan is perfect and they both look so pretty!


The two are also on the backside as well. I love Nogi's Nature themes :3


The Obi


Inside of the CD case


Here we have the CD...


...and the DVD. They look almost the same, but I like the simple look.


And this must be Nanase and Mai's hands


Let me fangirl a lot more over this beautiful cover!!!! <3



Lyrics of Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga iru


And next to it we have Maiyan. She is seriously too beautiful *-*


Manatsu looking funny.


And Hoshimina looks really cute!


All of the senbatsu members waiting for a train. This looks so much fun...


Wakatsukiiiiii!!! I really love her recent hairstyle *-*


Shitto no Kenri lyrics


And Popipappapaa lyrics


Pictures of a few Under members. Here we have Kawamura Mahiro, Sagara Iori and NAkamoto Himeka


And Nakada Kana and Watanabe Miria. Miria is such a cutie, so I'm really happy about her picture *-*


Crediiiits


Nachan and Maiyan once again on the backside.

This is as always a very beautiful Nogi design. I guess I like their design themost out of all the Idol groups I follow.


Aaaaaaand I've got Fukagawa Mai's photo. She is such an awesome person and since this is the first time she is in first row, I am even happier about this. *-*
Lately I've been really lucky! xD

Tracklist:

1. Ima, Hanashita Dareka ga Iru
2. Shitto no Kenri
3. Popipappapaa
4. Ima, Hanashita Dareka ga Iru (off-vocal)
5. Shitto no Kenri (off-vocal)
6. Popipappapaa (off-vocal)

DVD:

1. Ima, Hanashita Dareka ga Iru Music Video
2. Popipappapaa Music Video
3. Ikuta Erika
4. Ikoma Rina
5. Inoue Sayuri
6. Kawago Hina
7. Kawamura Mahiro
8. Kitano Hinako
9. Saito Yuri
10. Sakurai Reika
11. Sasaki Kotoko
12. Nishino Nanase
13. Higuchi Hina
14. Wakatsuki Yumi

I'm pretty happy about this tracklist. Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru is a simply beautiful and uplifting song and the video is soooo good. I had to cry at the end. T.T
Shitto no Kenri is the Undergirls song and it is really nice to listen to. It is also a slower, a little bit melancholic song and the video is sooooo cute. It isn't included in this Type, but I like it a lot!!
Popipappapaa is a very cool and up-beat dance track. The title is a bit weird, but everything else about this song is perfect. And the video is so stylish and such a high quality *-*
I'm really happy that we're back with bonus videos for everyone seperately, since I love them a lot.
The highlights for me this time are definitely Ikuchan (she always has great videos), Rottii (so funny), Reika (she's so beautiful, OMG!!!) and Nanase (hilarious!!).

Soooo, I'm once again a very big fan of this Nogi release. They are doing such a great job and I'm so proud that they will finally be on the Kohaku Uta Gassen!! *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment